WIN TICKETS TO BBC GARDENERS’ WORLD LIVE AND BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW
Ends May 10, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Get into the spirit of summer with glorious gardens, live entertainment and tips from top chefs and experts. Explore the stunning Floral Marquee, taste your way around the finest food and drink, plus shop for the latest garden and kitchen kit from a huge range of exhibitors.
This year’s star-studded line-up includes some of the UK’s favourite gardeners and chefs, from Alan Titchmarsh, Carol Klein, Monty Don, to Mary Berry, Tom Kerridge and James Martin. All of whom will be providing their expert advice and tips.
Visitors can also enjoy live cooking demonstrations, discover insights from local food heroes and get into the summer spirit as hundreds of exhibitors will be showcasing their produce and products.
BBC Gardeners’ World Live and BBC Good Food Show return to NEC Birmingham, 14-17 June, for a four-day celebration of all things summer, making it the ultimate day out!
- The event runs from 14-17 June, at the NEC Birmingham
- Only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission
- Prize includes 2x entry passes – no travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
- General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen. Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day for £3, subject to availability
- Not all celebrities appear on all days
- Giveaway ends 23:59 on Thursday 10 May
- Contact information will be supplied to third party who will post your winning tickets directly to your home address
- The prize is for 10 pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be 10 winners
- Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on